Catechism will be cancelled until further notice.
We will keep you up to date on when the program will re start.
The First Communion Parent Meeting on March 29 will be postponed.
We offer catechism Tuesday or Wednesday evenings. Grades Pre-K (3yrs, parents can stay) to Grade 7.
The Six Tasks of Catechesis (GDC 86-87)
- Promotes knowledge of the faith.
- Promotes a knowledge of the meaning of the Liturgy and the sacraments.
- Promotes moral formation in Jesus Christ.
- Teaches the Christian how to pray with Christ.
- Prepares the Christian to live in community and to participate actively in the life and mission of the Church.
- Promotes a missionary spirit that prepares the faithful to be present as Christians in society.
Please fill out the form for each child.
We will notify you if we need any more information or if your class selection is not available.
Early Fees for registered envelope users (prior to June 30)
$65.00 per Child or $100.00 per Family
Late Fees for registered envelope users (after June 30)
$75.00 per Child or $110.00 per Family
$125.00 per Family