Please Contact the parish at least one year in advance.
Couples wanting a wedding at the Parish of St Bernadette must:
- Introduce yourselves to Fr. Phil
- Saying Hi after a mass is a great idea
- Contact the parish office at least 1 year before the proposed wedding date in order to book a meeting time with Fr. Phil.
- Be a parishioner of good standing
- Registered parishioner
- Envelope user
- Participating parishioner
Store clerks are taught to say, “Have a nice day!” to each customer. The marriage version is “How was your day?” Such a simple question, but it says, “I care about you and how you spend the time when we’re apart.” Listen carefully to the answer