LITURGICAL PROTOCOL NO. IV AT A GLANCE
– Mass will be following our normal schedule of Sat 4 pm, Sunday 9 am, and 11 am
– Masks are highly encouraged but you won’t be kicked if you don’t have one.
– The collection will only be accepted as cheques, in sealed envelopes.
– When you arrive please follow directions where to sit and immediately sanitize your hands and fill out a contact tracing form.
– Please arrive at least 15 minutes before mass.
– Doors will be closed and locked when mass starts and between masses.
– The Sunday obligation has been Temporarily Suspended by our Bishop till the end of the pandemic.
Please answer these questions for your household.
|Have you or members of your household traveled outside of Manitoba in the past 14 days?|
|Have you or members of your household had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID 19 within the last 14 days?|
|Have you or members of your household been in close contact with anyone who has traveled outside of Manitoba in the past 14 days?|
|Do you or members of your household have any of the following:|
Fever or chills, new cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, new body aches, new headaches, new loss of taste or smell, or sore throat?
If your answer yes to any of these questions access to the building will be denied.