LITURGICAL PROTOCOL NO. IV AT A GLANCE
– Mass will be following our normal schedule of Sat 4 pm, Sunday 9 am, and 11 am
– Masks are highly encouraged but you won’t be kicked if you don’t have one.
– The collection will only be accepted as cheques, in sealed envelopes.
– When you arrive please follow directions where to sit and immediately sanitize your hands and fill out a contact tracing form.
– Please arrive at least 15 minutes before mass.
– Doors will be closed and locked when mass starts and between masses.
– The Sunday obligation has been Temporarily Suspended by our Bishop till the end of the pandemic.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY:
We can have only 50 people at a mass including Fr.phil … to ensure a fair distribution for those who want to attend Sunday liturgies will have to book the spots by calling the parish office to reserve them.
Starting Wednesdays at 9am please call the parish office to book a spot for you and your family. It’s a joyful problem but we will have too many people to all go to mass every weekend.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SPOTS
Call the parish office, 204-255-1951.
The phones will be open starting Wednesdays at 9 am to Friday at noon.
Please leave a detailed message.
You will get a phone call if a spot is available on Fridays.
In your message please include:
– Your Family Name
– Your Name and the names of people in your household that will be coming
– Your contact phone number
Please answer these questions for your household.
|Have you or members of your household traveled outside of Manitoba in the past 14 days?|
|Have you or members of your household had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID 19 within the last 14 days?|
|Have you or members of your household been in close contact with anyone who has traveled outside of Manitoba in the past 14 days?|
|Do you or members of your household have any of the following:|
Fever or chills, new cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, new body aches, new headaches, new loss of taste or smell, or sore throat?
If your answer yes to any of these questions access to the building will be denied.
Gatherings are limited to 50 people including Fr. Phil and designated ministers. Once that number is reached, entrance to the church will not be permitted. Upon arrival, attendees must write their name and phone number on contact tracing forms. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before Mass begins. You will be able to enter the church shortly before 9:00.
Our Weekday masses will be open starting Wednesday June 24.
Our Weekday mass schedule is Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays.